Industrial production power on your desktopThe Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle transforms your 3D printing workflow – with automatic material handling, efficient air filtering, and filament humidity control. Together, these features unlock 24/7 productivity and demanding applications with an extended range of materials.
Features summarySeamlessly integrating the Ultimaker S5 printer with the Air Manager and Material Station, the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle boosts productivity, flexibility, and confidence to unlock demanding applications with an extended range of materials.
- Fast and easy front-loading of up to six filaments
- Uninterrupted printing with automatic material switching
- Humidity-controlled material storage
- Compatible with third-party filaments, including composites
- Enclosed build chamber and EPA filter remove up to 95% of ultrafine particles (UFPs)
6 material bays for unlimited flexibilityWith the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle you can load Ultimaker filament spools in any of its six bays, in any order – with NFC recognition.
That's over 28 million material and color combinations to suit your applications and your workflow. Add in third-party materials and the options are limitless.
If filament runs out or you start a new print that needs a different material, the Material Station automatically switches to the next spool, as long as it is loaded in one of the bays.
Unrivaled productivityThe Material Station and Air Manager empower the Ultimaker S5 to deliver high-quality 3D printed parts and models at maximum output.
Together, the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle's huge capacity and end-to-end material handling increases print success rate and uptime to 24/7 reliable production – while minimizing human error, print job time, and operator time.
Robust performance you can trustThe Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle takes an award-winning 3D printer that's trusted by the world's leading businesses...and makes it even more powerful and more reliable.
Designed for a safer work environment and unattended use, its enclosed build chamber and EPA filter remove up to 95% of UFP emissions. So you can leave this production workhorse to do its job while you focus on yours.
Easy end-to-end managementThe Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle comes with one more powerful component you can't see – free, intuitive Ultimaker software. This includes:
- Ultimaker Cura manages fan settings for each material so you don't have to
- Ultimaker Connect queues print jobs to maximize productivity from your desktop
- Ultimaker Cloud enables secure team collaboration and 3D printing from anywhere in the world
- Ultimaker Marketplace allows easy use of third-party filaments, for widest range of engineering 3D printing materials
- Build volume
- 330 x 240 x 300 mm
- Filament diameter
- Build plate
- 20 - 140 °C heated glass build plate
- Build plate leveling
- Advanced active leveling
- Max. nozzle temperature
- 280 °C
- Max. build plate temperature
- 140 °C
- Max. chamber temperature
- 0 °C
- Machine size
- 495 x 500 x 1197 mm
- Net Weight
- 41,9 kg