Powerful, reliable, versatile 3D printingDiscover the easy-to-use desktop 3D printer with a large build volume that delivers accurate, industrial-grade parts, time and again. With simple setup, high uptime, and reliable dual extrusion, Ultimaker S5 is the complete professional 3D printing solution.
Features summaryThe Ultimaker S5 is built to run continuously and maximize uptime. Its best-in-class technical specifications deliver performance you can rely on. Designed for your success, the Ultimaker S5 is part of the complete Ultimaker 3D printing solution – one trusted by hundreds of thousands of professionals worldwide.
- Large build volume: 330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.4 x 11.8 inches)
- Compatible with high-strength glass and carbon fiber filament
- Down to 20 micron (0.001 inch) layer resolution
- Open filament system – print with any 2.85 mm material
- 4.7-inch touchscreen interface – Winner of iF Design Award 2019
Enhanced reliabilityTrust the Ultimaker S5 to do its job while you do yours. Its advanced active bed leveling ensures a perfect first layer, glass doors control the airflow, and dual filament flow sensors will pause your print and notify you if you run out of material.
Bigger build volumeA build volume of 330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.4 x 11.8 inches) gives you more freedom to produce larger designs or print multiple parts on one build plate. So you can meet demand with maximum efficiency, with a 3D printer that fits comfortably on your desk.
Composite-readyThanks to our pioneering alliance with global materials companies, Ultimaker S5 offers an easy way to print with the world’s most advanced filaments – including glass and carbon fiber composites.
For non-abrasive filaments, switch between build and support material in seconds, choosing from 0.8, 0.4, or 0.25 mm print cores for fast or detailed prints. To unlock more high-end applications with abrasive materials, select print core CC Red 0.6 (sold separately).
Award-winning touchscreen interfaceWinner of a 2019 iF Design Award, the touchscreen interface simplifies every action with the Ultimaker S5. Step-by-step setup, navigation, and maintenance remove the need for training and deliver a hassle-free, intuitive 3D printing experience.
- Article no. manufacturer
- Build volume
- 330 x 240 x 300 mm
- Filament diameter
- Build plate
- 20 - 140 °C heated glass build plate
- Build plate leveling
- Advanced active leveling
- Max. nozzle temperature
- 280 °C
- Max. build plate temperature
- 140 °C
- Max. chamber temperature
- Machine size
- 495 x 585 x 780 mm
- Net Weight
- 20,6 kg
- Compatible with Ultimaker S5-R2
- Compatible with Ultimaker S5-R1
- Compatible with Ultimaker S3
- Compatible with Ultimaker 2+ Connect
- Compatible with Ultimaker 3
- Compatible with Ultimaker 3 Ext
- Compatible with Ultimaker 2+
- Compatible with Ultimaker 2 Ext+
- Compatible with Ultimaker 2
- Compatible with Ultimaker 2 Ext
- Compatible with Ultimaker 2Go
- Compatible with Ultimaker UMO
- Compatible with Ultimaker UMO+