RigidChoose our family of Rigid Resins when prototyping strong and stiff parts that need to resist bending. Parts made from these materials are thermally and chemically resistant and will be dimensionally stable under load, but will experience brittle failure if pushed to their limits. Ideal for:
- Jigs, fixtures, and tooling
- Turbines and fan blades
- Fluid and airflow components
- Electrical casings and automotive housings
Order Ridig 10K Resin
Stiff, Strong, Engineering-Grade PrototypesGlass-filled Rigid 4000 Resin prints with a smooth, polished finish and is ideal for stiff and strong parts that can withstand minimal deflection. Consider Rigid 4000 Resin for general load-bearing applications.
- Mounts and brackets
- Thin-walled parts
- Jigs and fixtures
- Simulates stiffness of PEEK
Rigid, Strong, Industrial-Grade PrototypesThis highly glass-filled resin is the stiffest material in our engineering portfolio. Choose Rigid 10K Resin for precise industrial parts that need to withstand significant load without bending. Rigid 10K Resin exhibits a smooth matte finish and is highly resistant to heat and chemicals.
- Short-run injection mold masters and inserts
- Heat resistant and fluid exposed components, jigs, and fixtures
- Aerodynamic test models
- Simulates stiffness of glass and fiber-filled thermoplastics
Get in Touch
Need more information or help choosing the right material for you? Interested in ordering resin in bulk? We’re here to help!