Ultrafuse® 17-4 PH is a filament for the production of metal components in 17-4 stainless steel on standard Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) printers. This stainless steel can be fully heat treated to high levels of strength and hardness. It is therefore ideal for Petrochemistry, Aerospace, the Automotive and the Medical Industry. Parts printed with our metal-polymer composite filament Ultrafuse® 17-4 PH obtain their final properties through a catalytic debinding and sintering process known from traditional Metal Injection Molding.
Benefits at a Glance
- Easy and affordable way of metal 3D printing
- High mechanical strength and hardness
- Good corrosion resistance
- Fully hardened enables highest strength
- Wide range of post-processing options for green parts