Tough and DurableOur most robust, functional, and dynamic materials, our family of Tough and Durable Resins can handle compression, stretching, bending, and impacts without breaking. Choose these resins when bending at lower stress levels is preferred to a brittle failure.
- Housings and enclosures
- Jigs and fixtures Connectors
- Wear-and-tear prototypes
Tough 2000 Resin
Ideal for rugged prototyping
Tough 2000 Resin is the strongest and stiffest material in our functional family of Tough and Durable Resins. Choose Tough 2000 Resin for prototyping strong and sturdy parts that should not bend easily.
- Strong and stiff prototypes
- Jigs and fixtures requiring minimal deflection
- Simulating the strength and stiffness of ABS
Resin Ideal for resilient prototyping
Tough 1500 Resin is the most resilient material in our functional family of Tough and Durable Resins. Choose Tough 1500 Resin for stiff and pliable parts that bend and spring back quickly.
- Prototypes that repeatedly bend and quickly return to shape
- Jigs and fixtures requiring repeated deflection
- Simulating the strength and stiffness of polypropylene
Ideal for pliable prototyping
Durable Resin is the most pliable, impact resistant, and lubricious material in our functional family of Tough and Durable Resins. Choose Durable Resin for squeezable parts and low-friction assemblies.
- Squeezable prototypes
- Jigs and fixtures undergoing significant impacts
- Low friction assemblies and non-degrading surfaces
- Simulating the strength and stiffness of polyethylene (PE)
Get in Touch
Need more information or help choosing the right material for you? Interested in ordering resin in bulk? We’re here to help!