Anisoprint Continuous Fiber 3D Printers
CONTINUOUS FIBER REINFORCED COMPOSITES
- x30 stronger than pure plastic
- x2 stronger & lighter than aluminum
- Composer A4 297х210х140mm
- Composer A3 460х297х210mm
- build volume
OPTIMAL COMPOSITE STRUCTURESLattice reinforcement — minimum weight, price and production time for the required strength
- Flexible materials choice
- Fiber volume ratio
- Parts complexity and fiber laying trajectories
For perfect adhesion to the reinforcing fiber
COMPOSITE FIBERWhen printing thermoplastic is combined with the reinforcing material.
The Composite extruder has two inputs: one for the reinforcing fiber and the other for thermoplastic filament. Reinforcing ﬁber and plastic are fed separately through the same nozzle so you can vary ﬁber volume ratio and lay it by complex curvilinear trajectories.
Thus, it's possible to print composite parts of complex shapes with lattice inner structure: use minimum material for required strength that means minimum weight, production time and price of a part.
SOFTWARE 3D SLICER AURA
- For FFF and CFC printers
- Support for STL and CAD formats: .stp, .3ds, .obj
- Model saved on a local PC
- G-code generalization, geometry-view
- Separate setting and combining of printers, plastics and profiles
- Layer masks