MakerPoint Dental Solutions
MakerPoint offers a wide range of products for the dental industry, 3D printers, scanners, materials and software. At MakerPoint we offer a complete solution to apply digital fabrication in your company.
MakerPoint offers two 3D printers that are perfectly suited for the dental industry. The Formlabs Form 2 and the MoonRay S and D 3D printers print at a high quality and use materials that are engineered for dental applications.
Our 3D printers make high precision 3D printing affordable for dental businesses of all sizes. An incredibly low footprint and cost-effective materials mean fast return on investment and the freedom to scale production as your business grows.
Formlabs Form 2
The From 2 is the most popular desktop SLA 3D printer on the market today. The 3D printer is easy to use and delivers outstanding results when it comes to print quality and usability.
In combination with the specially engineered dental materials Formlabs offers, the Form 2 is an asset to any business.
For more information please visit the Formlabs site.
MoonRay S en D
Just like the Form 2, the MoonRay 3D printer deliver exceptionally high quality. When it comes to precision they even outperform the Form 2 due to a custom designed DLP curing system. The MoonRay printers work with the dental resins from NextDent, the best dental materials for 3D printing currently available.
Why choose Formlabs and MoonRay Dental Solutions?
- High precision 3D printing
- Intuitive software
- Growing library of specialized materials
- All-in-one package
The dental 3D scanners from Shining3D are developed especially for the dental industry. In combination with a 3D printer they give you the freedom to take production and development into your own hands. The scanners come with the right jigs and fixtures to make accurate scans without a hassle.
Why choose the dental 3D scanners from Shining3D?
- High precision 3D scanning
- Developed for the dental industry
- Comes with jigs and fixtures
- Affordable price
In combination with Shining3D MakerPoint offers ExoCAD software: the complete software solution for digital dentistry.
Why do Dental specialist customers choose MakerPoint?
- MakerPoint sales engineers understand your industry and application
- MakerPoint sales engineers are highly skilled mechanical engineer, industrial design engineers
- MakerPoint is premium reseller of the carefully selected brands
- MakerPoint employees are trained to give you the best service and support
- Each MakerPoint location is fully equipped for maintenance and repair.
MakerPoint makes sure you get the most out of your investment!