AARNI Process Monitoring System
Aarni Process Monitoring System is the top layer in the miniFactory high-performance polymer 3D printing ecosystem. Connect Aarni to your Ultra 3D Printer to have industry level quality control, for your 3D printed parts. To certify your printed parts, you need the precise information that Aarni provides. This line-by-line and layer-by-layer inspection of the printed part ensures that process has been completed as desired.
COLLECT AND VISUALIZE THE DATA
Aarni – Process Monitoring System is a pioneer in the field of FFF manufacturing. Monitoring is done by collecting data from multiple points with precise sensors designed for industrial use. Data is saved automatically every second. Therefore, Aarni observes the whole printing process. After the print is completed, you have access to the 3D visualization with the intuitive and easy to use software installed on your computer. The software visualizes the print line-by-line and layer-by-layer.
For the first time in FFF you can see inside your printed part and get the information which was previously unavailable. Aarni knows the optimal printing process and sets up the limits automatically for each material. With the visualization that Aarni provides you can be confident about your 3D printed parts. Aarni monitors the process for you.
- Aarni is a cutting-edge system that collects data from the Ultra 3D printer and visualizes it in the computer software
- Aarni collects data with precise sensors every second during the print to ensure the printing process
- Aarni visualizes the collected data to a 3D model and paragraphs, which makes understanding of the data easy
ENSURE THE PART PROPERTIES
First time in FFF technology this same quality control is available with Aarni – Process Monitoring System. In FFF, monitoring is even more crucial since the adhesion between layers finally determine the mechanical properties of the printed part. The durability of the part or errors during the print cannot be known just by observing the part. The only way to know the true features of the part is to use process monitoring system.
Our main target is to make FFF printing trusted manufacturing method which can be used in most demanding industries and applications. Even the parts 3D printed with world’s highest performing polymers are not durable if the process is not controlled. For us, it is important that you can trust on 3D printed parts.
Did you know that visually similar parts have different mechanical properties if they have been printed with different temperatures?
- Aarni creates the trust on your 3D printed parts
- Ensure you will get the best out of each material
- Be innovative and get your additive manufacturing to the next level
CERTIFY THE PRINTED PART
- Aarni certifies your printed parts
- Have the full traceability in your printed parts
- Certificates can be easily stored and printed out
PREVENT THE MOISTURE WITH HEATED FILAMENT CHAMBER
With the consistent state of the filament you will prevent unexpected behaviour in printing process. When the conditions of the filament are stable the reliability of the printing is maintained even with extremely long prints.
Heated Filament Chamber maintains the filament in optimal condition. This makes continuous workflow possible without the need of pre-drying in between the prints.
- Heated Filament Chamber keeps the condition of filament optimal
- Temperature controlled up to 120°C with moisture monitoring
- Aarni collects data about the Heated Filament Chamber conditions