Design & Engineering companies were the early adopters of digital fabrication like 3D-printing and laser cutting. MakerPoint offers the best professional, but affordable products.
Design & Engineering
Digital Fabrication producten in Product Design & Engineering
Why 3D-printing and laser cutting/engraving in Product Design & Engineering?
- Faster product design process: from months to weeks/days
- Quickly test design iterations by printing or cutting your product
- Faster and better design validation before you invest in expensive production tooling
- Design production impossible to manufacture with conventional fabrication technologies for weight reduction or functional integration
- Review your design with colleagues or customers with a physical product instead of just a CAD file or rendering.
Why do Product Design & Engineering customers choose MakerPoint?
- MakerPoint sales engineers understand your industry and application
- MakerPoint sales engineers are highly skilled mechanical engineer, industrial design engineers or jewelry designers
- MakerPoint is premium reseller of the carefully selected brands
- MakerPoint employees are trained to give you the best service and support
- Each MakerPoint location is fully equipped for maintenance and repair.
MakerPoint makes sure you get the most out of your investment!