atum3D connects superior Digital Light Processing (DLP) technology to cost-effective, high quality serial manufacturing capabilities for the first time. With extensive in-house expertise regarding hardware, software and resins, our products incorporate all properties to rival traditional component production methods. With atum3D, you can now flexibilize costs and reduce stock levels and risks by manufacturing just-in-time.
Batch component manufacturing is now available with the required tolerance levels and finishing, component quality, material properties and integral manufacturing process but without the lead times, inflexibility to instantly accommodate minor component changes and required investments in molds or expensive hardware.
Our products are comprised of hardware, software and resins, which are integrated to fit your needs. Based on the assessment of your requirements and infrastructure, atum3D combines our product building blocks to design the optimal solution for you, applying our in-depth knowledge and years of experience.
With atum3D, it’s possible to create ready-touse components, thanks to our integral manufacturing line.
DLP Machine | Cleaning Station | Curing Chamber | Automatic Transfer Features include:
- Unparalleled tolerance levels – a round opening is truly round • Fast, with high resolution – DLP market leading manufacturing speeds
- Cost effective – low investment and running costs
- Large build platform – combine many smaller components in a single run
- Interchangeable resin tray – proprietary tray design holds any resin • Integral manufacturing line options – push start and forget
- Industrial grade – all hardware is designed to last; consumables replacement is fast and easy
SOFTWAREOperator software | Firmware
- Automatic support generation – proprietary feature adds supports to component model
- One-to-many management – operate a grid of multiple machines from a single workstation
RESINSWide range of resins with diverse properties
- Open platform – resin tray and hardware allow using any available resin
- Technical plastics – Similar to ABS, PU and many more plastic alternatives
- Biocompatible – resins certified for medical/dental use
SERVICESOur involvement doesn’t end with combining product building blocks to create your 3D manufacturing solution and shipping it. atum3D strives to make your life easier. Our services are intended to do just that. Examples are an install and test service, training options for your operators, our support helpdesk and maintenance services. Furthermore, atum3D is committed to let you benefit from our expertise in every possible way, which is why we invite you to challenge us in terms of even better tolerance levels and material properties. Let’s create new standards together!
Tolerance levels up to 6 µm are possible in fixed variable environments
atum3D is ready to apply our expertise and research possibilities to achieve custom material requirements
atum3D has experience with many different materials and processes
Training & Support
atum3D is by your side every step of the way